1. A swing – babies do no t need swings they need the floor!
2. A walker – babies will walk when they are developmentally ready to and walkers are dangerous
3. Seats – babies do not need seats, they do not need to sit up until they can crawl – they need to play on the floor
4. Bath seats – babies need to relax and float in the bath.
5. Necklaces – they will not help your baby with teething, they can be dangerous.
6. White noise – they do not need white noise to sleep
7. An egg – that tells you the temperature in the babies room
8. An ear thermometer – you will know when your baby is so hot and sick
9. Shoes – until the baby is walking and running around the house!
10. A gourmet food menu – a baby needs good plain food.
11. Designer clothes – really?
12. Bumpers and toys in the cot – a serious danger for SIDS
13. Plastic rain covers on prams – fresh air is good and a little bit of rain won’t hurt the baby
14. Toys attached to their prams – they have hands and feet…they really find them interesting
15. Sleep school
The information and other content provided in this blog, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. This blog provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. Please seek medical advice if you or any other person has a medical concern. This blog or any linked information is not to be regarded as medical advice. In any emergency please call your emergency services in your State or Country immediately.